Criminal Record - xUdders

dillsa1299

Criminal Record - xUdders

Post by dillsa1299 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 pm

lime787

Re: Criminal Record - xUdders

Post by lime787 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm

So after constantly seeing complaints about xUdders and how her attitude is and the way she acts, let me weigh in my own opinion, I know this can not constitute any punishment but others may agree with some of my statement.

She has a constantly negative attitude and is always picking fights over the simplest of things. She never knows how to to truly drop a subject often saying she is "over it" then 15 minutes later you're in a heated conversation with her. She is extremely needy, now this isn't necessarily bad in a normal circumstance, however if you deny her requests for help or items you will get spammed or bombarded with /tp requests or hatred for your actions. xUdders is a nuisance in chat, I've seen new players join, and less than 15 minutes later she somehow drives them away, she may be friendly at first, but the moment your opinion differs slightly, well as Donald Trump said: 'they will be met with fire and fury that the world has never seen".

All in all you may disagree with a few of my points, but I can guarantee that there is at least one thing that talked about above that resonates in your mind, that xUdders is a abominable person and needs dealt with.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you limes, you make a badass.

xUdders

Post by xUdders » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:06 am

I'd like you guys to know I actually know more than I seem about the modpack. I haven't played in two years and I have basic questions about it but most of my base is built by ME. Where the f*ck did my fusion reactor go is my question. It wasn't causing any lag. There is no reason for me to be banned and Dillsa I don't mine ALL my iridium. I'm on 10 hours a day active and I'm sorry if you can't understand that iridium is easily found?

I'd also like you to note that I had 16 512 outputting boilers at my old base (exactly enough to fully power a matter fab), which is why my matter fabricator wasn't set up at my new base.

I got ALL of the coils of my fusion for 3k quartz which I traded to mlb, for 32 fusion coils.

Everything else was made by me, and I only used about 50 iridium plates total for my fusion, I had also traded mlb a load of bees for the titanium

dillsa1299

Post by dillsa1299 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 am

xUdders claimed to trade 3,000 quartz for the 32 fusion coils required for the reactor, totalling to a value of $48,000. This is grossly under priced as each coil requires at least 1 iridium plate, and 32 * 3170 = $101,440. Meaning that this person has potentially paid over $100,000 less than what they should, after factoring in the cost of the other items required to craft the fusion coils.

dillsa1299

Post by dillsa1299 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

xUdders paid $48,000 for a set of 32 fusion coils. This is only 10% of the overall cost, which I have found to be $487,492. The calculations for this final price can be found below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14CA ... sp=sharing

FastFelix771

Post by FastFelix771 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Excellent work, Detective Dillsa!
Let's see where this goes...

xUdders

Post by xUdders » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Dillsa is going out of her/his way to prove I broke a rule?
Why does that rule exist, so you don't have people giving new players ultis and ruining the game, yet they can win ultis from voting.

You expect mlb and I to do all that math? I gave him something he wanted/had too many of, since the fusion limit is in place, and he gave me something I wanted.
There were plenty of times BEFORE this where I gave mlb WAY too many quartz for a certain item, which probably total up to 1k quartz just in overpay for his stuff and he knows it.

Now, why was my entire fusion deleted when only the coils were ""unfair"" ?

fother
Site Admin

Post by fother » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Please don't tell me why i made a rule .
The rule of the minimum price is to :
-Prevent deflation
-Prevent drop partiies (with an excuse of , hey im not givving away free items, im trading iridium for dirt. Inb4 "i didnt trade dirt for fusion coils; i trade ... for ...." well, how will we define what is a reasonable price ? Who will decide ? Where to draw the line ? Well to prevent any discussion: minimum pricelist)
-Prevent destruction of the entire economoy
-Prevent new players from getting end game straight away (YES your reason was like 10% of the entire reasoning behind the pricelist)

Now i'll answer your questions:
"Why does that rule exist, so you don't have people giving new players ultis and ruining the game, yet they can win ultis from voting."
Answer: they have a small chance on winning ultis from voting. We spent months finetuning the economy. restriction vs reward. Open trade vs stability. So believe me when i tell you that the minimum pricelist is based on the right balance. Is it perfect ? ofcourse not. But its as close as we can get at this point in time.

"You expect mlb and I to do all that math? "
Answer: Yes, just like ANY other player ever on this server. Why would you be an exception?

There were plenty of times BEFORE this where I gave mlb WAY too many quartz for a certain item, which probably total up to 1k quartz just in overpay for his stuff and he knows it.
answer : "so u broke the rules multiple times ?"

answer : "you prefer to get jailed and muted for 3 days as a punishment ? Or another permban perhaps? . You break a rule, you pay for it.

The thing about rules is easy = they are made for a lot more reasons than just one. Rules are not subject to exceptions unless stated clearly.

And ofcourse you will answer this thread with your own reasoning.
But that wont take away the fact that a rule has been broken. You could argue the rule as much as you want. And sure you are allowed to make a suggestion of a revision of the rule in the suggestion section on this forums.

xUdders

Post by xUdders » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

"You expect mlb and I to do all that math? "
Answer: Yes, just like ANY other player ever on this server. Why would you be an exception?
This happens so many times on the server, it just doesn't even matter. When it comes to small things people do pricelist, when it comes to big things, most oftenly, they don't.

answer : "so u broke the rules multiple times ?"
Min price, minimum price,
I thought, and mostly always believed, in my head, a min price is the minimum something can sell for,
So when it comes to trading there's not a such thing as overtrade/undertrade but they happen ALL THE TIME.
Tbh I'll message you more about this one ^^

answer : "you prefer to get jailed and muted for 3 days as a punishment ? Or another permban perhaps? . You break a rule, you pay for it.

Oh god
yes I actually would have loved to have been jailed/muted for 3 days
Like if I could trade my fusion for that I would totally have done it. Not the permban tho :P

Callecraft2

Post by Callecraft2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:32 am

Nice detective work Dillsa :D