Industrial electrolyzer and Singularity compressor

Report any bugs found on the server here
Cidrec

Industrial electrolyzer and Singularity compressor

Post by Cidrec » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:41 am

I wanted to move my industrial electrolyzer and my singluarity compressor, i wanted to place my electrolyzer next to an induction furnace, et my compressor next to the electrolyzer. But when i did it my game crashed, and a weird block was placed instead of the machine (Screenshot). I tried to place the machines that i kept in my inventory, they've been placed but when i use my wrench to pick them up, they dispawned
Attachments
It used to be an industrial electrolyzer.png
Even the block says that's a bug :c
It used to be an industrial electrolyzer.png (249.6 KiB) Viewed 257 times

lime787

Re: Industrial electrolyzer and Singularity compressor

Post by lime787 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:03 am

If the texture of gregtech machines hasn't properly loaded and you try to access them, click on them, or try to remove them by any means before the texture has loaded and you see the texture for that block you're holding, then it will crash you without fail. When ever I go into a chunk that isn't loaded or I see gregtech machines with the texture unloaded I always left click it once, give it a second and then you can use it. It is an unfortunate bug but has since been patched, but we are on an older pack with older versions of mods. The item you got was because of this glitch, which sucks because I've had it happen to me as well. Let me know if you need anything and maybe I can help you replace it.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you limes, you make a badass.

Cidrec

Post by Cidrec » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:30 am

I don't have so much ores so it's annoying me so hard, i will have to recraft them :c

lime787

Post by lime787 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:49 am

let me know what your igname name is, I'll help you out.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you limes, you make a badass.

lime787

Post by lime787 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:50 am

what time zone are you in or what time do you usually play, so I can help you out?