DarkPhonixXD staff application

Post here your staff applications
darkphonixxd

DarkPhonixXD staff application

Post by darkphonixxd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:13 pm

1.MC Username; DarkphonixXD
2:Age: 19
3:Country: Austria
4: What language(s) do you speak? German, English and i'm able to order beer in spanish!
5: How long have you been playing on Bedcraft? well about 2 or 3 years now? idk exactly
6: Have you have been muted/jailed/banned on Bedcraft? well got jailed 1 time for 1 hour by fother
7: Have you ever been banned on a server? If so, why? nah, never
8: Do you have any other skills? (photoshop, coding,...) blaming calle all day long, can edit videos but not really good.
9: Do you prefer building structures or complicated machine setups? I do like both, depends on what i focus on the current reset
10: What are your favorite mods ? Ic2, Redpower
11: Which things are you good at in game? creating complicated machine setups, can build kinda good i think, everything that has to do with ic2
12: Which things are you bad at in game? Bees, Thaumcraft
13: Why do you want to become staff? to help people as good as i can, well calle told me to apply mayself cause i'm the one that gets asked when they got problems xD
14: What would you change about Bedcraft? Well wouldn't say change, improve: Pricelist and maybe a plugin to make teams visible and to share money and claimblocks in teams, would help a lot i think
15: What's your favorite part about Bedcraft? Staff is awesome, except Zect, she's a troll from head to toes
16: Can you handle instructions well? Im used to instructions from my job, so yea
17: What would you do if you were an admin and people started talking in a different language in public chat? Would ask them to stay in english, cause thats the rule
Dark for President, peace